Mon, May 25|
Whine on Wine 🍷
It's National Wine Day (Memorial Day too)! Grab your favorite grapes, glass, and girlfriends for an evening to relax, relate, and release.
Time & Location
May 25, 2020, 6:00 PM EDT
About the Event
May 25th is NATIONAL WINE DAY!
Let's come together to whine over wine and lift each other up to the other side! We all need time and a safe space to vent, get it out, or whine for a minute. What better day or way to do this than on National Wine Day? This is a shift from our virtual brunch series to an evening to relax, relate, and release. You know we always have something fun in store. Will you join us?
How to observe?
- Pour a glass of your favorite wine on May 25 to participate in National Wine Day. Celebrated each year, it has a sister holiday in February, National Drink Wine Day.
- Join Vantage Point Coaching for Whine on Wine!
- Reminisce with family and friends over a glass of wine.
- Enjoy wine with a favorite meal.
- Post photos using #NationalWineDay on social media.
How is a wine made?
- Made from fermented grapes or other fruits, wine is an alcoholic beverage.
- During the fermentation processes, yeast consumes the sugars in the grapes converting it into alcohol.
- Different grapes produce different wines.
- Winemakers will combine different wines to create more complex flavors.
- Wines made from fruit or honey are often named according to the variety of fruit used.
Wine Release Party$0.00